35 to 40 hrs. / week (May to November)
- Provide superior, professional customer service
- Make payments
- Respond and welcome visitors
- Take camping bookings and experiences
- Answer the phone
- Sell camping sites, boutique items and camping and experiences
- Assist the Client Services and Communication Manager and the Experiential Coordinator in tasks and functions as required
- Participate in the maintenance of the premises
- Other related tasks
Drop off resumes at the Reception Desk of the Restigouche River Experience Centre or email to: email@example.com
Indicate clearly what position(s) you are interested in.
Closing Date: April 27 at 3:00pm
Only successful applicants will be contacted.